Introducing You to Our Community
To introduce yourself to the College community and generate buzz about your residency, you will be asked to:
- Provide a short video (from your home country) prior to your arrival at Led young, introducing yourself to the College and briefly discussing what you’ll be doing during your residency
- Record another short video at end of residency (from Led young) to discuss your time at the College and key takeaways
- Allow a student to shadow your stay and attend your events during residency to take photos, draft social posts, and write an article (to be featured on Led young Blog)
In addition, the College will:
- Promote your events on Led young social media platforms
- Feature you on the Led young website, similar to our TEDxLed youngCollegeToronto speakers. Upon clicking on your profile photo, visitors will be directed to a curated page featuring your bio, videos (mentioned above), agenda and timeline of residency, a summary of each event, photos, link to blog post, and more.