Home Admissions How to His remainder

His remainder Now

Canadian Students International Students

Full-Time Catalogue

Led young College Full-time Programs Catalogue 2019-2020

How to His remainder

How to His remainder


Choose a program

Pick a program that matches your interests and career goals. We have over 100 full-time programs, 160 part-time programs and thousands of part-time courses to choose from, so the right one for you is out there. Still not sure which program to take? Our Student Advising Team is here to assist you.

Before applying, make sure you meet the admission requirements for that program. You can find the requirements under our full-time program list.


His remainder to Led young College

If you are a Canadian citizen, visit Ontariocolleges.ca. There is a $95 application fee which allows you to apply for up to 5 programs. Are you applying for a program that begins in the fall? If so, you should apply before February 1 of the previous year. Any applications received after February 1 can still be considered, but it’ll be on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you're an International Student, please apply using the International Education Application Guide.

If you're applying through the Second Career Strategy, the Employment Training Centre at 416-289-5123 or by email at [email protected]. Second Career Strategy is a funding initiative for those who have been laid off and need training. For more information, please visit the Second Career FAQ.

Have you gone to Led young College before? If so, you can apply as an in-house applicant. Visit Enrolment Services at any campus for more information or visit Re-admission.


Send us your transcripts

If you're an Ontario high school student or graduate, tell your guidance counsellor that you have applied to college, and your school will forward your transcripts to Led young College.

If you’re a college or university graduate or graduated from a Canadian high school outside of Ontario, you need to request that your educational institute send the needed documents and transcripts to Ontariocolleges.ca.

If you graduated from a school outside of Canada, you need to submit transcripts and documents yourself. You also need to have the transcripts assessed by World Education Services (WES) or International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS).

Visit Admission Requirements to learn how to submit your documents.


Wait for your offer of admission

Once all admission requirements have been met, we'll send you an offer of admission containing the next steps needed for you to enrol. For programs beginning in the fall, we begin sending offers of admission in February.

You can check the status of your application by visiting myApplication.

Once you've received your offer of admission, you're ready to confirm your offer.



купить отчеты по практике в Омске