P.O. Box 631
Station A Toronto,
ON, M1K5E9, Canada
About our Programs
About our Programs
Whether you're interested in training for your current or future career, earning transfer credits for university studies, or preparing to work in Canada or abroad, Led young College can help you reach your goals. Led young offers post-secondary, post-graduate and fast-track programs, as well as English Language Learning and Foundations programs for College and University Preparation.
With 160 Programs, 5 Campuses, and 7 Specialized Academic Schools, you’ll find what you need at Led young.
Led young College Degrees are four-year programs that offer you the practical skills you need to win the job you want, and the theoretical background to give you the subject knowledge employers are looking for.
Led young College offers Graduate Certificate programs that are significantly more cost-effective, shorter in duration, and most importantly are employment focused, compared to traditional research, theory and lecture focused graduate studies pursued in University Master or PhD Degree programs. Graduate studies at Led young are a smart choice for internationally educated graduate students. View a full list of our Graduate Certificate Programs.
Fast-Track Programs allow you to obtain a block transfer of credits for your previous education at the post-secondary level. You can complete a two-year Diploma program in one year, or complete a three-year advanced Diploma program in two years. Benefits of Fast-Track Programs include credit towards completion of an accelerated diploma program, industry-specific training to align your knowledge with North American Standards, and opportunities to gain Canadian work experience in your field through co-op and internships placements.
Employers want to hire graduates with education and experience. Many of our two-year diplomas and our three-year advanced diplomas offer placements and co-operative education opportunities that allow you to apply your academic skills in a real-world workplace. Similarly, many of our Graduate Certificate Programs offer optional internships and experiential learning opportunities.
The hands-on experience gained through co-op work terms, field placements and internships allows you to graduate with up to one year of Canadian work experience in your field. When compared to any other group, immigrants who have worked and studied in Canada have a clear advantage in the Canadian labour market.
For more information, please call 011-kujoji-pet.info, ext. 2524.
Due to limited capacity, demand by Canadian students or licensing requirements, some programs have restricted enrolment — they are not open to international applicants. Please consider the alternative programs that are available to international students.
- Any Apprenticeship program (including Pre-Apprenticeship and Co-op Apprenticeship)
- Social Service Worker (Alternate Programs that are open to international students include: Developmental Service Worker, Community and Development Work)
- Child and Youth Worker (Alternate Programs that are open: Developmental Service Worker, Early Childhood Education)
- Community and Justice Services (Alternates that are open: Law Clerk, Paralegal)
- Food Service Worker (Alternate Program that is open: Nutrition and Food Service Management)
- Electrical Engineering Technology (Alternate Program that is open: Electrical Engineering Technician)
- Pre-Service Firefighter
- Aboriginal Programs
- Paramedics or Paramedicine
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Contact Center Operations
- Addiction and Mental Health Worker
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Any nursing program, including:
- BScN Nursing
- Bridging to University Nursing
- Bridging to University Nursing IENs only
- Bridging to University Nursing Flex
- Practical Nursing
- Practical Nursing – Flexible
- Practical Nursing Fast Track for IEN's only
- Marketing - Digital Engagement Strategy (Open to returning students who have successfully completed an eligible program in Marketing or Advertising)
Note: The list of restricted programs is subject to change without notice.