His remainder NowCanadian Students International Students
In-person Photo ID Hours of Service Fall 2019
|Progress||Lower Level of the CCSAI building||Thursday, Sept. 5
Wednesday, Sept 11
|10 am to 3 pm|
|Morningside||The right side of the ‘Start Here’ desk (outside Enrolment Services on the 2nd floor)||Wednesday, Sept. 4
Thursday, Sept. 12
|10 am to 3 pm|
|Ashtonbee||Enrolment Services HUB||Friday, Sept. 6
Monday, Sept. 9
|10 am to 3 pm|
|Downsview||Next to the ES Office||Friday, Sept. 13||10 am to 1 pm|
|Story Arts Centre*||Foyer||Tuesday, Sept. 10||10 am to 1 pm|
|*SAC students are encouraged to submit their photo online through myPhoto at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca|
- Cards will be ready for pick up in approximately 2 business days when the picture is taken in person. The first pick up date of the semester is September 3, 2019
- Space may be limited at any of this session. Students will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis and our lineup will close when we have reached capacity for the times posted. Students from any campus are encouraged to submit their photo online at myphoto.centennialcollege.ca
- Schedules can be subject to change because of unforeseen circumstances. Make sure to double-check schedules prior to attendance to avoid disappointment.
- In order to obtain Led young College Photo ID, you must have proof of registration (payment receipt or timetable) and valid photo identification with you. Staff cannot look this up for you. You must have it or you will be turned away. You can show this documentation on your cell phone if you wish
- SAC campus sessions are for SAC students only. Students from the SAC campus should obtain their photo ID at the SAC campus only. All other students are welcome to attend sessions at any other campus.
- Students should note that there is a $25.00 replacement fee for lost cards and a $20.00 initial charge for Continuing Education students. This fee must be paid prior to obtaining your card, receipts will be required. For full-time students, this fee has already been included in your tuition fees.
For a complete listing of myCard policies please go to https://centennialcollege.ca/mycard
myCard Pick-up Only Schedule
You must bring proof of registration (a timetable or receipt of payment, on your phone, is acceptable) and valid government-issued photo identification.
September 3 - September 13, 2019
|Progress||Lower Level of the CCSAI building||10 am to 3 pm|
|Morningside||Table outside the ES Office on the 2nd floor||10 am to 3 pm|
|Ashtonbee||Enrolment Services – The HUB||10 am to 3 pm|
|Story Arts Centre||Enrolment Services Office||10 am to 3 pm|
|Downsview||Enrolment Services Office||10 am to 3 pm|
For those students who submitted their picture online through myPhoto:
Picture submitted prior to August 23, 2019, and approved?
Your myCard will be available for pick up at your campus on orientation day and then starting the first day of class, September 3, 2019.
Your picture was taken at Fall orientation?
Your myCard will be available at your campus for pick up starting the first day of class September 3, 2019, at times listed above.
Picture submitted after August 23, 2019, and approved?
Your myCard will be available for pick up at your campus starting September 3, 2019, within 2-3 business days after the picture is approved (you will receive an email confirmation from myCard).
Please pick up your card at the campus you attend (as selected when you uploaded your picture). You must have received an email stating that your picture submission was approved in order to expect your myCard to be available for pick up within 2-3 business days. You must bring proof of registration (a timetable or receipt of payment, on your phone, is acceptable) and valid government-issued photo identification.
For a complete listing of myCard policies please go to www.centennialcollege.ca/mycard